Minnesota Highway 19 will be reduced to one lane from Fil-Mor Drive east of Morton to 370th Street west of Franklin, beginning this coming Monday (June 22). Crews will be completing erosion control work through the week.
A flagging operation will be in effect, and motorists may encounter short delays. Watch for orange cones.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation reminds motorists to:
• Slow down when approaching every work zone, then navigate through with care and caution
• Stay alert; work zones constantly change
• Watch for workers and slow moving equipment
• Obey posted speed limits; the fine for a work zone violation is $300
• Minimize distractions behind the wheel
• Be patient; expect delays, especially during peak travel times
For road condition and travel information, call 511 or visit www.511.mn.org.
- Image courtesy of the Internet Public Domain