District 16 State Sen. Gary Dahms of Redwood Falls and District 16B State Rep. Paul Torkelson of Hanska invite District 16B residents to attend their joint town hall meetings which have been scheduled for this coming Wednesday (Dec. 12).
The schedule of meetings includes:
• In Sleepy Eye from 7:15-8:15 a.m. sponsored by Bridging Brown County. The meeting will be held at the event center. Coffee and rolls will be served.
• In Springfield from 9-10 a.m. The town hall meeting will be held in the multi-purpose room of the community building.
• In New Ulm from 11 a.m. until noon at the public library.
• In Redwood Falls from 1:30-2:30 p.m. at the city council chambers in city hall.
• In Belview from 3:15-4:15 p.m. in the community center.
For more information, contact Sen. Dahms’ assistant, Wendy Haavisto, at (651) 296-3218.
All are encouraged to attend.