The Prairie Arts Chorale, Singers of Southwestern Minnesota, under the direction of Brandon Hurley, invites the public to attend one of its fall concerts, “Mass Potpourri.”
Performances will feature early liturgical English anthems, settings from Masses by a variety of composers both old and new, Requiem favorites and beloved hymns.
Concerts will be held:
• Nov. 3 at 7:30 p.m. at Bunde Christian Reformed Church in Bunde
• Nov. 4 at 4 p.m. at St. Stephen Lutheran Church in Marshall
• Nov. 9 at 7:30 p.m. at Church of St. Anne in Wabasso
• Nov. 10, 7:30 p.m. at Granite Falls Lutheran Church in Granite Falls
• Nov. 11, 4 p.m. at Faith Lutheran Church in Spicer
For more information concerning these concerts, interested individuals are encouraged to call Vickie Daub at (507) 342-5662, speak to chorale members in their communities, or visit the Web site at www.prairie-artschorale.org.
Tickets are available in various business places in the communities where the concerts are held, from chorale members or at the door before the concert. There is no charge for children or students.
These concerts are funded, in part, by a grant from the South-west Minnesota Arts Council through an appropriation from the Minnesota legislature with money from the state’s general fund.
– Photo courtesy of the Prairie Arts Chorale Web site