District 16 State Senator Gary Dahms of Redwood Falls and District 16B State Representative Paul Torkelson of Hanska invite District 16B residents to attend their joint town hall meetings this coming Friday, Jan. 26.
The schedule of stops they will make include:
• In Sleepy Eye from 7:15–8:15 a.m. sponsored by Bridging Brown County. The meeting will be held at the Brown County REA Building, 24386 State Highway 4. Refreshments will be served.
• In New Ulm from 9–10 a.m. at the public library, 17 North Broadway Street.
• In Springfield from 11 a.m. – noon sponsored by Bridging Brown County. The meeting will be held at the multipurpose room in the Community Building, 33 South Cass Avenue. A light lunch will be served. Please RSVP your attendance to Clarice at email@example.com.
• In Morgan from 1-2 p.m. at the Lions Community Building, 115 Vernon Avenue.
• In Redwood Falls from 3-4 p.m. at the city council chambers in City Hall, 333 South Washington Street. Everyone is encouraged to attend.
For more information, contact Senator Dahms’ assistant, Wendy Haavisto, at (651) 296-3218.