LiveWell is a community wide partnership which was launched in Redwood County in 2017. The partnership consists of multiple community members and agencies county-wide with a goal of building healthier communities.
LiveWell is working to facilitate a process to help communities prioritize health issues and disparities, identify resources and take action. LiveWell invites the public to get involved by taking part in a community wide quality of life survey.
Information from this survey will be used to develop its community health improvement plan for Redwood County. Everyone’s input is vital to this process, so that LiveWell can develop a plan customized to the needs of the community. The survey is available at the LiveWell Web site at www.swmhhs.com.
Paper surveys are also available at the following locations:
• Carris Health (ACMC Redwood Falls Clinic)
• Choices Behavioral Health
• Lower Sioux Community Health
• Redwood Area Hospital
• Sanford Health Clinic, Walnut Grove
• Southwest Health and Human Services, Redwood Falls office
• Lamberton Library
• Morgan Library
• Redwood Falls Library
• Wabasso Library
The survey is set to close Aug. 31, 2018. R
esults will be shared with the community at a future time.
Join in the LiveWell movement today and help support our vision of enhancing the health and well-being for those that live, work, learn and play in Redwood County. Improving health in our community is a shared responsibility.
For more information about LiveWell, contact:
• Kara Thul, Lower Sioux Indian Community at (507) 697-8942 or email@example.com
• Maydra Maas, citizen at large at (507) 747-2519 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Marie Meyers, Southwest Health and Human Services at (507) 637-6082 or email@example.com
• Michelle Salfer, Southwest Health and Human Services at (507) 637-6084 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Stacey Heiling, Redwood Area Hospital at (507) 637-4559 or email@example.com
- Photo courtesy of the Internet Public Domain