Veterans Day is Nov. 11.
Being that date falls on a Saturday this year, programs are being held in the area on an alternate date.
What follows is a list of Veterans Day programs being held in the coming days:
• In Redwood Falls, a program is being held Nov. 10 in the Redwood Valley schools gym starting at 1 p.m. The program includes music by the RVHS band and choir, with a keynote address by Mike Mannz.
• Starting at 9:30 a.m. Nov. 10 a program is being held in Wabasso at the public school.
• A program is being held in Milroy Nov. 10 at the school starting at 10 a.m., with music and readings by the students and a keynote address by Lee Simmons.
• Cedar Mountain school in Franklin is hosting a program Nov. 10 starting at 9 a.m. Cedar Mountain graduate Aiden Guetter is going to speak. Music and a reading will be presented by the students.
• Cedar Mountain school in Morgan will be hosting a community Veteran’s Day program Nov. 10 from 9:50-10:20 a.m. in the gym. Students and staff from Cedar Mountain Middle School/High School are honoring those who have served and continue to serve our nation.
• In Walnut Grove a program is being held Nov. 10 starting at 2 p.m. in the Westbrook-Walnut Grove gym, with music and readings by the students and an address by Don Enstad.
• In Lamberton a program is being held Nov. 13 at 10 a.m. at Red Rock Central School with music presented by the students and a video presentation. The public is encouraged to attend a Veterans Day program to honor those who have served their country.