Seaforth will be hosting C4th Hometown Days July 14-16.
Hometown Days is being sponsored by the Seaforth Booster Club.
The celebration kicks off July 14 with a four-person best ball golf tournament at Renville starting at 9:30 a.m. For more information contact Charlie Rohlik at (507) 430-0151
The bulk of the events begin July 15 including:
• A 5 p.m. Mass at St. Mary’s Catholic Church.
• A 6:30 p.m. kids and adult pedal tractor pull. Sign up begins at 6 p.m.
• “Star Wars” characters will be present for pictures with fans of all ages.
• The firemen’s burger/hot dog fundraiser is from 5-9 p.m.
• A free street dance featuring Bob Goblirsch DJ polka from 1-5 p.m. with country/rock from 5 p.m. - 12:30 a.m.
• Free root beer floats and free kids train rides.
• A bean bag tournament starts at 7:30 p.m. with registration be-ginning at 7 p.m. The cost is $5 per person, with cash prizes to the top three places.
• Student volleyball is being offered after the pedal pull open to fourth graders and up. The court is first come, first served the rest of the weekend.
• A co-ed softball tourney will be held both Saturday and Sunday. For more information, contact Tyler Maertens at (507) 828-8728.
Concluding the celebration July 16 there will be a free kids bean bag tourney starting at 1 p.m and train rides.
Also, there will be a car and tractor show in the St. Mary’s church parking lot from 1-3 p.m. Awards will be given to the “Best Truck,” “Best Tractor,” “Farthest Traveled” and “Best Car.”
For further information, visit the Seaforth Booster Club on its Facebook page at Seaforth Booster Club - Hometown Days.