The fifth annual formal wear extravaganza is being held this coming Saturday (Jan. 21) from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. in the commons area of Red-wood Valley Middle School /High School in Redwood Falls. Those who are planning to attend are to enter through the main doors.
To sell a dress, drop it off in the Redwood Valley schools board room this Thursday or Friday from 3:30-6:30 p.m. each day.  
The seller receives 90 percent of the dollar amount of dress sold. Registration fee is $5 for one dress and $10 for two or more dresses. The registration fee goes towards event expenses. The other 10 percent of each dress sold goes to the junior class for prom expenses.
Post extravaganza dress and cash pick-up is Jan. 23-24 from 3:30-6:30 p.m. each day in the board room.
Volunteers are also needed to help before during and after the event.
For more information about the event or to volunteer, contact Michele Quast at (507) 430-0748.