- A “minor” windstorm hits Redwood
- Posted Aug. 6, 2012 midnight
- Thirteen months to the day after a major windstorm caused hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of damage to the Redwood area (July 1, 2011), a much smaller storm still made its own mark Wednesday evening, dropping almost an inch of much needed rain in the process.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Frank's Eagle Scout project to honor veterans for years
- Redwood Area Hospital upgrades its CT scanner
- Estebo makes additional donation to communities foundation
- City of Redwood Falls fares well as a result of legislative act...
- ‘Grandma Bette’ is WOT parade grand marshal
- Man injured in fall at Redwood River bridge
- Scout makes sign to earn Eagle award
- Schara to keynote June 20 senior expo
- Every Minnesotan will pay more, says Swedzinski
- Legislators host town hall meetings
- 5k run/walk to use city streets July 13
- Read more top stories